Hello,

I'm interested in running Android as HVM within Qubes.
Has anyone trying to do so already with the code from the Anbox Project?

https://anbox.io
*"(...) Anbox puts the Android operating system into a container, abstracts
hardware access and integrates core system services into a GNU/Linux
system. Every Android application will be integrated with your operating
system like any other native application. (...)"*

I haven't seen it yet, but having the application  integrated with the OS
sounds like what Qubes is doing with AppVMs to the user, so very
user-friendly.

- PhR