Hello,
I don't really see where , if anywhere, there is official Qubes type updates for the OS , other than the canary and QSB thing
https://www.qubes-os.org/news/

ie., the Docs to see seem a bit static, Maybe that is what this mailing list is for in part.

For Example, is there a show of hands for people using Q3.2 whom have updated to F25? and/or when if ever, would I know that , that may be recommended ?

Maybe when some doc appears in the Docs section ?

-------