On 08/01/2017 01:05 AM, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki wrote:

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 10:01:50PM -1000, qubester wrote:
Hello,

when I create a dvm  i'm now up to dvm-17  , is one supposed to be removing
dvm's manually?  because I do see how,  though each ititeration, continues
to count up  ....would that be expected behavior?

No, it isn't. For which Disposable VMs it happens? Started from menu,
opening a file in DispVM, or something else?
.....often I have done, open pdf in DispVM and then when I close the pdf the DispVM disappears. Rarely from the menu.

......fwiw, I had been using the Whonix suggested default DVM , but wanted/want to go back to the default method, as I think the Whonix way is/was "over my head" ; so just recently I changed the default back to Fedora 25 template FWIW.

....I don't really recall which of the 3 options I used for the Whonix DVM setup but (https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Qubes/Disposable_VM#Creating_a_New_DisposableVM-Template_Based_on_Whonix-Workstation)

How would I now delete DVMs that are not in my list, even when all hidden VMs are enabled ?