> Hello,
>
> We have just released Qubes 4.0-rc1:

On a thinkpad x1 I proceeded past the iommu=no-igfx issue but then the
initial-setup-graphical helper fails on execing "qubes-prefs default-template
fedora-25" with qubesadmin.exc.QubesVMNotFoundError: 'No such domain:
"fedora-25"'

Subsequent retires also fail, (example: "Configuring TemplateVM
tmp-tmp-tmp-fedora-25").

I continued by opted out of initial setup but I figured I'd report. Happy to
share any relevant logs.