Lorenzo Lamas:
> Because Fedora 25 has a newer version of NetworkManager, can the same
> method for MAC randomization for Debian now be used for Fedora
> instead of using macchanger as described here?
> https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/anonymizing-your-mac-address/

yes that is correct. I have just submitted a pull request to update that
doc to reflect that fact:

https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-doc/pull/452

--
Michael Carbone

Qubes OS | https://www.qubes-os.org
@QubesOS <https://www.twitter.com/QubesOS>

PGP fingerprint: D3D8 BEBF ECE8 91AC 46A7 30DE 63FC 4D26 84A7 33B4