Dear list,

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I might go about changing the behavior
of the keys mentioned in the subject?

I'm so very used to the OS X keymap and it is, I think, unnecessarily painful
having to switch between different keyboard layouts.

I would love to remap keys as follows:

Ctrl => fn
Alt => Ctrl
Win => Alt
fn => Win

Any help appreciated!

Thanks so much,
Greg

--
Please do not email me anything that you are not comfortable also sharing with
the NSA.