In qubes r3.2, any VMs behind a proxy were on a different subnet (e.g. anything
attached to sys-firewall was on 1.x, while anything behind the tor gateway was
on 3.x). In r4, from what I'm seeing so far, everything is just in 0.x.

Is this going to be the new normal / does this have advantages over the old
situation? Because while it was a bit arbitrary, I appreciated that the old
numbering system gave hints as to what was connected to what (esp. while adding
routes in iptables).