On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 2:22:03 PM UTC+2, cbe...@gmail.com wrote:
> Tried installing Qubes. I could not get the WiFi to work and tried installing
> the Lenovo drivers. This also did not work. Ethernet works fine.
>
> I tried this with:
>
> Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adapter (Standard)
> Intel Wireless 7265 AC
>
> Unfortunately, I was still unable to get the wifi to work.

In the future, if you have questions of this nature, please list the model
numbers of the relevant chipsets. In the case of the yoga 500 14ACL, some
searching tells me that there are people who have this chipset: "BCM 43162
[14e4:43ae] rev 02", which doesn't have a linux driver for it. See e.g.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1432869
Is that the chipset you have?