So the x1 carbon should be the faster one, however, only if im not using to
much VMs (cant say i had this problem so far, i normally dont use more than
aprox. 7-10 vms)

On one handy, i obviously would be happy not to have to transfer my qubes os to
the x230, reconfigure AEM etc etc, and i want to use the faster Option.On the
other hand i dont think there is a Wifi card available for my the x1 carbon
without the Intel Remote Administration Funktion, is it?

Is the a posibility to make the X1 c even faster? Someone mentioned i should
disable Hyper Threading Technology in the BIOS, but i cant see wy this would be
an advantage?

cheers