Yes, that was the plan, using the HDD for things like Films , SafeVault and so
on :).However, i dont know yet how easy /complicated it is under qubes to
specify the storage place etc of the different vms( is it done the way its done
in "normal" linux with partitions-Setup and fstab?)

" If you're still worried about this type of attack, an USB
qube used with external USB WiFi/Ethernet adapters might be the best
option (although a bit bulky). "

Thats in fact my current setup.I know i should not be possible to exploit it
via wireless connection, however..well the thing with paranoia is, youre always
thinking in the back of your head "as far as we know." ;-D

Anyway, thanks again for answering my questions, i think i will test qubes 4.0
on the x1c.

 cheers