On Thursday, 10 August 2017 16:28:41 UTC+1, frkl...@gmail.com  wrote:
> I checked now the folder where the key should be. I have only
> "RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-24-x86_64" and not that one for fedora 25. Maybe this
> causes the problem. So I try now to install first the fedora 24 version and
> than the upgrade at 25.

You shouldn't need to do that. I did the 23-25 update today, but I didn't
follow the link you posted. I used this one:  sudo qubes-dom0-update
qubes-template-fedora-25  and then went on from the step number 6. If you don't
have a lot of configs on the template like me, this should work (I'm on RC3.2)