Hi everyone!

During the upgrading from fedora 24 to 25 I had some warings.

1) The terminal said:

Warning link /etc/pki/ca-trust/extracted/javacacerts where file
/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.8.0-opendjdk-1.8.0.141-1.b16fc24.x86_64/jre/lib/security/cacertsexpected!

Is there anything to be worried?

2) The second it`s a little bit weird:
Udisks2.service changed on disk. Run 'systemctl daemon-reload' to reload units

Is that a sign that my system was compromised?