Hi,

first of all: thanks for this handling this update!

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 08:31:31AM -0500, Andrew David Wong wrote:
> Patching
> =========
[...]
> The packages are to be installed in dom0 via the qubes-dom0-update command or
> via the Qubes VM Manager. A system restart will be required afterwards.
[...]
> These packages will migrate to the current (stable) repository over the next
> two weeks after being tested by the community.

I think it would be good to include the *exact* commands here. The first quoted
paragraphs seems to imply one can simply upgrade packages as usual, while the
second quoted paragraphs implies that this doesnt work, but that one has to use
some other, unspecified (here) repository (for the next two weeks).

Please include those two commands needed instead, with the full options needed.

So, "sudo qubes-dom0-update" for the first paragraph, and
"sudo qubes-dom0-update --enablerepo=qubes-dom0-current-testing" for the 2nd…
(IIRC!)

Else people have to guess or simply wont know etc…

--
cheers,
        Holger