On 08/29/2017 12:22 AM, Andrew Morgan wrote:
> On 08/28/2017 10:27 PM, Reg Tiangha wrote:
>> FYI, trying to view the qubes-devel Google Group on a web browser
>> currently displays this message:
>>
>> Banned Content Warning
>> The group that you are attempting to view (qubes-devel) has been
>> identified as containing spam, malware or other malicious content.
>> Content in this group is now limited to view-only mode for those with
>> access.
>> Group owners can request an appeal after they have taken steps to clean
>> up potentially offensive content in the forum. For more information
>> about content policies on Google Groups, please see our Help Centre
>> article on abuse and our Terms of Service.
>>
>> If you click on "Continue to the group," it shows no messages.
>>

> FYI this doesn't affect reading the news groups from any other client
> such as Thunderbird.
>
> If people need, the instructions for adding Qubes' mailing lists to
> Thunderbird are here: https://www.qubes-os.org/mailing-lists/
>
> Andrew Morgan

I don't seem to be able to post to the list, however. I continue getting
the following message:

We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact
(qubes-devel) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post
messages to the group. A few more details on why you weren't able to post:

 * You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.
 * The owner of the group may have removed this group.
 * You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post.
 * This group may not be open to posting.

Andrew Morgan