Hi there,

I'm trying to install Qubes 3.2 on a Lenovo Thinkpad P51, and I know that some have succeeded.

But so far my issue is very basic : I can't get the installer to start in GUI mode, as X11 fails starting, falling back to the text installaer mode which is known to be bugged and unusable (it complains about having no disk encryption key provided).

I'm about sure that all I need is a boot option to add to the kernel parameters, but googling the group archives didn't help.

Any clue ?

TIA.

Kind regards.