Den mandag den 4. september 2017 kl. 21.13.41 UTC skrev AJ:
> I did try installing Qubes while the second monitor was on but I did not
> install nvidia propietary drivers to Dom0. I will reinstall as soon as I can
> and try your solutions. Thanks for the help!

Hope it works for you, Qubes is definitely a nice system once you are settled
down. Btw you might know this already, however Qubes 4 is about to be released
soon, and RC1 is already out. Perhaps your issues will be fixed in the new
release, there is a chance with Fedora 25, new hardware support, etc.