On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 9:27:02 PM UTC+8, Marke50 wrote:
> On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 10:46:13 PM UTC-4, Person wrote:
> > When I connect to a WiFi network, Qubes says I am connected, but websites
> > don't load at all. There is only a connecting sign for who knows how long.
> > I have no idea what to do because otherwise, Qubes is working fine.
>
> When you say Qubes,  is this from a VM?  if so which NetVM is the VM
> associated with.

Well, I am using Qubes-Whonix, so this problem can be found in anon-whonix and
also the sys-net and another NetVM. It seems to apply to all of them, so it
can't be the problem of the VMs, the browsers, or the WiFi itself.

If I had to guess, there is a problem with the proxy (Firefox forces me to
choose "Manually enter a proxy" but I haven't entered any proxy yet).