On 09/11/2017 07:37 AM, anguilla1980-re5jqeeqqe8avxtiumw...@public.gmane.org wrote:
I followed the tutorial here, specifically "Set up a ProxyVM as a VPN gateway using
iptables and CLI scripts"

https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/vpn/

I like having the iptables anti-leak rules. However, it's connecting
automatically to my VPN providers destination that I downloaded their .ovpn for.

Is it possible to compile multiple locations and be able to select which one?

OR perhaps I'm going about this the wrong way? Should I instead use the GUI way
via NetworkManager? Can I configure that for multiple destination choices then
perhaps still add the iptables anti-leak rules?

What's the best way?

Thanks!

na, just make another NetVM like you did for the one you got , or 2 3 etc up to you , what i've been doing is after suspend just start the new non active VPN NetVM and use it , after changing the appVMs using it , bit tedious but works