Hi all,

first of all, hello. Been meaning to sign up for this list for some time, some
of you might remember me from the IRC channel (from when I was setting up my
own Qubes devel builds).

Anywhoo. I decided to give R4.0-rc1 a spin on my Thinkpad T470, and after
successfully going through the installation process, I am stuck at this issue:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/qubes-users/Pf1Cd87KSsk

Selecting any of the two options in GRUB ends up rebooting the device. Tried
removing "quiet" from kernel options, nothing changed. Any suggestions on how
can I get some debugging output?

QubesOS R3.2 does not run on T470s at all (old kernel vs. new hardware; new
hardware clearly wins).

Thanks!

--
Pozdrawiam,