I tried installing sonarr and it apparently requires that the repo be signed. I thought no problem until I tried: sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys FDA5DFFC
and I got:
      gpg: keyserver receive failed: No route to host
I figure I should be able to download the key from appvm but am not sure how to do that as I tried the "sudo apt-ket" line from above and I guess it installed the key on the appvm instead of dl'd it, or perhaps it dl'd it but I don't know to where.
Thoughts on how to get around this?