Yeah that worked. Thx!

Just for my own education, why does the fw allow me to install other things via apt-get but not via apt-key? Is it just a question of rules?

On 17.09.2017 03:52, Franz wrote:
On Sat, Sep 16, 2017 at 10:12 PM, Stumpy <stu...@posteo.co> wrote:

I tried installing sonarr and it apparently requires that the repo
be signed. I thought no problem until I tried:
sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com [1]
--recv-keys FDA5DFFC
and I got:
gpg: keyserver receive failed: No route to host
I figure I should be able to download the key from appvm but am not
sure how to do that as I tried the "sudo apt-ket" line from above
and I guess it installed the key on the appvm instead of dl'd it, or
perhaps it dl'd it but I don't know to where.
Thoughts on how to get around this?

Try to open the firewall on template for 5 minute, there a flag on
Qubes Manager

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/d5ca1c2642219e5e2a858e260eeaca61%40posteo.net
[2].

Links: