On Wednesday, 20 September 2017 09:41:58 UTC+1, pels  wrote:
> [    1.617897] systemd[1]: Failed to mount tmpfs at /run: Permission denied
> [.[0;1;31m!!!!!!.[0m] Failed to mount API filesystems, freezing.
> [    1.621206] systemd[1]: Freezing execution.

Looks like a tmpfs cannot be mounted at boot. In actual fact: these default
policies are never in a "ready to deploy" state. You have to run the policy in
permissive mode - throughout the normal boot process, and typical use of the
confined binaries. Once you have built a log of fired rules then you have to go
back and tweak the policy. There are, shockingly, no good tools to parse
selinux audit logs outwith a couple of hard to get tools - distributed in the
redhat repos. I think there is a Gentoo overlay that you can reverse engineer,
or maybe you can find a working tool. But once you have ironed out all the
policy violations,and you can boot without firing anything of concern, then you
are ready for enforcing mode.

Here are some good primers on the subject. The first video, in particular,
shows how to effectively parse audit logs - with the aforementioned redhat tool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxjenQ31b70

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_y30qZ_plQ