Hello,

I'm trying to move my Qubes Manager automatically to workspace 10 in i3.
I've added the following lines in my ~/.config/i3/config
assign [class="win7"] $workspace3
which will move my windows HVM after starting it to my workspace3.

I've tried to use the same method to move Qubes Manager:
assign [class="qubes-manager"] $workspace3

But it doesn't work, Qubes Manager will always stay on the current workspace I
am using or on workspace 1 after login.

I've used xprop and clicked on the Qubes Manager windows (not the outer window
border) and got the following information:
WM_CLASS(STRING) = "qubes-manager", "Qubes-manager"

Why are other windows moved to a workspace with the assign setting in i3,  but
not the qubes-manager window?

in total:
[...]
_NET_WM_NAME(UTF8_STRING) = "Qubes VM Manager"
WM_CLIENT_LEADER(WINDOW): window id # 0x1e00006
_NET_WM_PID(CARDINAL) = 8770
_NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE(ATOM) = _NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE_NORMAL
_MOTIF_WM_HINTS(_MOTIF_WM_HINTS) = 0x3, 0x3c, 0x7a, 0x0, 0x0
WM_PROTOCOLS(ATOM): protocols  WM_DELETE_WINDOW, WM_TAKE_FOCUS, _NET_WM_PING,
_NET_WM_SYNC_REQUEST
WM_NAME(STRING) = "Qubes VM Manager"
WM_LOCALE_NAME(STRING) = "en_US.utf8"
WM_CLASS(STRING) = "qubes-manager", "Qubes-manager"
WM_HINTS(WM_HINTS):
Client accepts input or input focus: True
Initial state is Normal State.
bitmap id # to use for icon: 0x1e00012
window id # of group leader: 0x1e00006
WM_NORMAL_HINTS(WM_SIZE_HINTS):
user specified location: -67, 610
program specified location: -67, 610
user specified size: 985 by 521
program specified size: 985 by 521
program specified minimum size: 885 by 521
program specified maximum size: 885 by 521
window gravity: NorthWest
WM_CLIENT_MACHINE(STRING) = "dom0"
WM_COMMAND(STRING) = { "/usr/bin/qubes-manager" }
[...]

[799]