On 10/09/2017 07:29 PM, Mikhail Nairne wrote:
  I installed qubes os on my ssd hard-drive with windows 7 and now I'm trying
to get back windows but for some reason I can't. can some one please help me
out with this  because I know my material is still on my drive but how do I get
back the windows because I had alot of Important files on my original windows
desktop... I hope I'm making sense. I even tried to install Windows again and
it wouldn't let me for some reason. so right now im stuck with qubes OS and i
cant get to any of the files i had before i installed qubes os. I bought a sata
and took out my hard-drive and tried to remove the files that i needed of but
the hard-drive didn't show up on the other computer I was using which has never
happened before. It wouldn't come up for some reason I think it's becauae of
the qubes. please some what help

Are you sure you didn't inadvertently erase your Windows partitions when installing Qubes? When you moved the drive to a different computer, this was a Windows computer? If so you should be able to find any existing Windows partitions using Disk Manager:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc770943(v=ws.11).aspx

--

Chris Laprise, tas...@posteo.net
https://twitter.com/ttaskett