Hey all!

I've been looking at changing all my VM templates to fedora minimal.

I've gotten all my AppVMs moved over to templates based on fedora
minimal.

However, I'm still having some trouble making fedora minimal templates
that will work for my NetVM, FirewallVM, and USBVM.

For the NetVM specifically, I installed the driver and software that was
stated on the Fedora Minimal page but it still doesn't register my
wireless card.

Anybody have what I need to get these templates ready for those system
VMs?

--
Respectfully,
Sam Hentschel