I've been trying to connect my android device to an appVM without any luck. I'm
sure it's a firewall issue, so I tried setting up port forwarding using these
instructions:
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/firewall/#port-forwarding-to-a-qube-from-the-outside-world
Forgive me, but I'm not very familiar with iptables. I'm not sure what kind of
rules I would have to setup to get this working. According to the KDE Connect
wiki: "KDE Connect uses dynamic ports in the range 1714-1764 for UDP and TCP.
So if you are behind a firewall, make sure to open this port range for both TCP
and UDP. Otherwise, make sure your network is not blocking UDP broadcast
packets." (source:
[https://community.kde.org/KDEConnect#Troubleshooting)](https://community.kde.org/KDEConnect#Troubleshooting)
 I would greatly appreciate any help with getting this to work or a working
alternative. Thanks!