I am trying to make a VM that is going to have a lot of applications.  I
would like to be able to put these applications into groups (sub-menus)
in the main qubes menu using xfce4.

I've looked at the xfce wiki[1] on working with their menus, tried
everything they recommended and could not get it to work.

If it is not possible in Qubes 3.2, would it be plausible in Qubes 4.0?

[1] https://wiki.xfce.org/howto/customize-menu

--
Respectfully,
Sam Hentschel