On Monday, October 30, 2017 at 8:43:53 PM UTC, Outback Dingo wrote:
> seriously still seems there is very little support ive sent multiple
> emails to the list and received no response, so let me ask again ?
>
> how do i enlarge a vm file system with 4.0RC2
> basically my personal vm is out of space......

You got it all backwards. You shouldn't expect others to help, rather you
should be happy when someone spends time to help you for free. People help each
others around here, but the community is also not very big yet either. There
are a limited amount of people hanging around spending their own private free
time to help others, without getting anything in return. You should be happy
that there are even such people around, and not make such ridiculous demands,
as to getting something for free. It's a privilege to have others around who
wants to help without getting something in return, it's not something you can
just expect or demand.

You might want to scratch out that word "support" too while at it, after all,
Qubes is a free, you're not paying for it like some other company product.
"Support" here, is people taking up and spending their free time to help each
others out, which is completely volunteer work.

It's also a bit annoying when the question you're asking is such a simple
question, that most people figure out on their first day in Qubes (3.2. and
version 4 alike). While I like the idea that Qubes should be made available to
as many people as possible, it isn't there yet, and it may not even be the goal
of the developers to go there either, who knows. But in its present state,
Qubes is not for people who can't or won't spend time to figure out, at the
very least, how the basics works.

It's fine to ask questions, but seriously change your attitude. Both the
developers and the community helping others, are doing a lot here for free.