On 11/06/2017 09:40 PM, Desobediente wrote:

Regarding using a google account for these lists, it's something I do
strictly on googlegroups mailing lists. I don't see a point of having my
"real" mailboxes spammed just to have all my data processed by google
anyway. I could use an alternative e-mail just for the sake of incentive
other people to do it too, but I have other means of express my political
statements on that which I find better, and even if no one used google
accounts here, we're still stuck in a google mailing list anyway.

The idea is that every time you complete one of their captchas:
* Your browser/computer gets fingerprinted
* You help their AI research, which will be one day used for something terrible (put everyone out of work)