El 08/11/17 a las 16:44, Santiago R.R. escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I was forgetting to send the HCL for my Dell Latitude. I have been using
> Qubes 3.2 since last March, and everything works great so far. I still
> need to test the cdrom drive and bluetooth though.

I have been some troubles with the built-in wifi interfaces. From time
to time, the interfaces becomes unavailable for sys-net, and I haven't
found any proper solution to recover networking. An Atheros USB "dongle"
wifi interfaces works fine.

dmesg output attached, in case it could be useful.

Cheers,

Santiago