On 11/08/2017 12:54 PM, Roy Bernat wrote:
Hi all

until now i am not able to have shutdown or reboot without press the physical.

some one has some idea ?   seems that it is stuck on

failed to read reboot  parameter : no such file or directory .

on shutdown it stuck on watchdog .

any idea ?

Roy

I think its a common problem. What I use is this:

qvm-shutdown --all --wait --timeout=20
sudo poweroff -f

--

Chris Laprise, tas...@posteo.net