On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 3:37 PM, ludwig jaffe <ludwig.ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I saw that the linux kernel has some flaws
> (http://www.openwall.com/lists/oss-security/2017/11/06/8) in the usb stack,
> so I am
> thinking about security against common errors, I would suggest to use
> OpenBSD as USB-VM. Maybe, as Net-VM one could use open-bsd.
> But how to integrate open-bsd with qubes and the virtual network inside qubes?
>
> Has anyone tried such?

Yes, I looked into this some time last year and plan to return to work
on it one day. I was an OpenBSD person before I came to Qubes.

Several things need to happen first before any meaningful Qubes
integration can be done though. First would be a vchan driver.

Don't expect anything soon... unless perhaps you're willing to fund such work?