Il giorno mercoledì 15 novembre 2017 03:48:57 UTC+1, dokwoep.d...@vfemail.net
ha scritto:
> The "Qubes" option in my UEFI bios to boot my Qubes OS located in my
> internal HDD, IS GONE, DISAPPEARED COMPLETELY, thus I'm UNABLE TO BOOT
> my dear Qubes OS!  (it disappeared after I installed another qubes os
> in an external drive, using the same computer)
>
> If I use the installation USB containing Qubes OS, I can go with
> RESCUE MODE and access all my Qubes files/data. I can also access them
> by booting into a live linux OS, example kali linux. SO the internal
> HDD is not broken or anything I think.
>
> PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I BEG YOU, HOW CAN I GO BACK TO ACCESS MY
> QUBES OS LOCATED IN MY INTERNAL HDD?!
> BASICALLY how can I bring the "Qubes" option in my boot's menu back so
> I can boot Qubes as I used to ???!!!
>
> THERE ARE NO OTHER OSes IN MY COMPUTER if you are wondering.
>
> PLEASE HELP ME!

> ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
> NSA's hands!
> $24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features!
> 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
> Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!

Hi,
I had the same problem once in the past: everything was still on HD, but the
boot option disappeared in theBIOS. For what is worth, I solved this way. My
BIOS allows to manually add a boot option by selecting an EFI file. I did it by
selecting "\EFI\qubes\xen.efi". I don't know if this works on your computer and
for your system, though.
Wish you good luck,

L. G.