On 2017-11-06 22:42, Gaijin wrote:

> Well, there are Fedora 26 templates
> https://ftp.qubes-os.org/repo/yum/r3.2/current/vm/
> However, I'm still stuck with this PulseAudio issue...

Nobody else has run into this issue of an older version of PulseAudio
being required for the Fedora 26 templates in R3.2?

I can update some packages manually, but this dependency in the Qubes
Fedora 26 template messes up updating from the GUI Qubes Manager. All
templates always show that an update is needed.