Everything was on that computer. I’ll give it a while to try to figure it out.
If I can’t get in it I’ll just wipe it all and try to forget about it. As most
of you knot btc has risen to a ridiculous amount. Considering what I paid for
the btc I have on this computer and the profit I’d have now.. makes me sick.