On 2017-11-21 10:21, pr0xy wrote:
> I have a new workstation, 128GB RAM, Xeon with 10 cores, 1TB SSD, and
> I'm trying to get R3.2 running on it. VT-x and VT-d are enabled in the
> BIOS along with TPM. Had to set the machine to Legacy boot and turn off
> UEFI to install Qubes though.
>
> I've tried reinstalling Qubes a few times, but I get the same results.
> When trying to open any AppVM, and even the Fedora and Debian Templates,
> I get the error:
>
> internal error: libxenlight failed to create new domain
>
> In one of my tests I was able to get the default anon-whonix VM to work,
> but after a subsequent reinstall that is not working any longer.
>
> I'd really like to get Qubes working on this machine, but I'm not sure
> where to look.

I see in these threads I see Marek suggesting:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/qubes-users/LU5WrTPfbZs
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/qubes-devel/jeAsPQjImlU/420g-sYzBAAJ

 - if you get "internal error: libxenlight failed ...", look into
   /var/log/libvirt/libxl/libxl-driver.log in dom0

However, the entire /var/log/libvirt/ folder is empty on my machine. Bu
those instructions may just be for R4, not my R3.2.