On Mon, December 4, 2017 7:08 am, r...@tuta.io wrote:
> In the doc/uefi-troubleshooting/ it says under boot device not
recognized after installing to manually edit the bootable.

> Ok so how do I do this since it wont boot or if I disconnect the drive
and attached as a usb disk on another computer it doesnt show
whatsoever?

Boot from a USB or CD live image on the same machine, mount the internal
drive, and edit.

You might also want to try switching from UEFI boot to legacy in the BIOS
and reinstalling. Turn off Secure Boot while you are in there.