Like I mentioned I think a link in the website's footer to the support, i.e.
subreddit or this site, would be a vast improvement.

The "join the community" is not linked.  The logos beneath that phrase don't
help me any.  Should I click on the Facebook logo or the Twitter logo?  I
suspect I won't find much help there.

Should I click on the email graphic, which by the way does not perform the
expected action of opening an email?  When I do click on it I am directed to a
user manual for something I have not heard of since the 1970's: a f'in' mailing
list for crying out loud!  When was the last time someone who wasn't a
programmer used a mailing list?!

Anyway...