>> update: I doscovered that Legacy Mode is called CSM on some
>> BIOS(https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/2838#issuecomment-349234545
>>  ), so I found that my system actually supports it. However, when I boot
>> into legacy mode, I only see an empty black screen, forever. Here's my CSM
>> menu:
>>
>> https://photos.app.goo.gl/Qbv7OBnXquEcHkTF3
>
> I'd however prefer to install it in uefi mode, if possible. Could somebody
> discover what is going on?

i'm not expert but from the photo there is launch video option rom [uefi
only]
to me it seems "use video card only in uefi mode"
so this could explain why you see nothing if you boot legacy.

try enable everything in that meny also for legacy/csm (but not pxe, is
not needed. it is network boot you don't need it).

try again legacy, it's easier to have it working.