On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 08:24:26AM -0800, Adrian Rocha wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After the last upgrade of Qubes + QubesVMs my usb mouse is not working.
> If I run lsusb in sys-usb I can see the device, but apparently is not
> detected as a mouse, I think.
>
> [user@sys-usb ~]$ lsusb
> Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
> Bus 005 Device 002: ID 8087:8000 Intel Corp.
> Bus 002 Device 009: ID 04f2:0976 Chicony Electronics Co., Ltd
>

> The dom0 file /etc/qubes-rpc/policy/qubes.InputMouse has the line for the
> device:
> sys-usb dom0 allow,user=root
>
> I restarted the VM and the host machine but the problem persists.
>
> Which could be the reason?

That's a wireless mouse isn't it and what you see there is the USB
receiver? You may be right that it isn't triggering the input proxy.

When you say "upgrade" do you mean that or simply "update"? I mean are
you still running 3.2?
What template are you using for the sys-usb? What were you using before?

unman