Scenario #2
VM------sys-vpn------sys-firewall---sys-net(Wireless and ethernet)
VM-------------------sys-firewall---sys-net(Wireless and ethernet)

Scenario #3
VM----------sys-vpn---------sys-net(Wireless and ethernet)
VM----------sys-firewall----sys-net(Ethernet only)
VM----------sys-firewall----sys-net(Wireless only)

I am looking at configuring a VPN for 3.2 and I am trying to find the best
configuration and firewall settings balancing usability, flexibility and
security. My questions are:

1) If sys-net is not trustworthy do these scenarios matter from a security
perspective regarding sys-net? Scenario #1 I assume consumes the least
resources...

2) Regarding sys-vpn firewall...do these setting in effect create a kill switch
in my firewall?(I only have a URL, not the IPs):
Address= *
Service= I enter the port number from my VPN provider
Protocol= I enter UDP or TCP depending on my VPN providers instructions?

Thanks...any dialogue, options or answers are appreciated....

Happy holiday and thanks again Qubes!