I'm new to verifying keys and signatures.  I downloaded the Qubes R3 ISO
file and accompanying signature file, as well as the Qubes Master Signing
Key.  I verified and trusted the Qubes Master Signing Key.  I am stuck on
how to verify the ISO file using the accompanying key.  GPG tells me that
it cannot check the signature as there is no public key.  See attached
screenshots.  What am I doing wrong?  Please help!

Kyle