On 2017-12-22 09:50, awokd wrote:
> On Fri, December 22, 2017 10:29 am, 'Tom Zander' via qubes-users wrote:
>> On Friday, 22 December 2017 02:42:57 CET yreb...@riseup.net wrote:
>>
>>> assuming 4.0 is going to come out of the box with like Debian 9 and Fed
>>> 26?
>
> If you have room for it, back up everything! You can restore selectively
> later.

thanks for the two replies, *However, neither gets to the gist of my
inquiry. Namely, which VMs am I supposed to be backing up, Dom0 (which
for some reason is over *500GB!)  , hence  I can't backup "everything"
even with a 2GB internal HD that I'm trying to use

I was thinking of skipping the 1 large offline AppVM where I keep old
photos, and did, so why did  the Templates and Dom0  come out to such a
*Huge filesize,   what would be typical ???

>From what your saying can I skip the Debian 8 Template, I have 2 AppVMs
and the Whonix stuff based on it I guess