Hi everyone,

I created a win7 HVM as per instructions here:

And it installed nicely. After applying windows updates and
qubes-windows-tools, the VM wouldn't start, so I thought I'd remove it
and recreate it all over again, but I get an error:

libvirtError: operation failed: domain 'win7' already exists with uuid ....

I can see it with "sudo virsh list -all" a it shows:

-     win7      Shut off

Any ideas on how to remove it since a new remove syas it isn't there
anymore?

qvm-remove win7
A VM with the name 'win7' does not exist in the system

Sincerely
Max