Hi,

While searching on the internet I stumbled onto this:

https://github.com/rkt/stage1-xen

Would this work on qubes? Anyone already doing it?

Also found some stuff about rumprun unikernels allowing directly running any
posix app on xen. It seems awfully quiet about such initiatives, which puzzles
me because surely being able to run applications in total isolation without the
overhead (memory, disk, cpu) of a full linux install is very interesting for
something like qubes right?

What is the current state of affairs?

Naja Melan