> On Wednesday, 3 January 2018 16:16:13 GMT Fabrizio Romano Genovese wrote:
> > I am trying to install texlive on a fedora-26 template vm. The package is
> > quite big, nevertheless it is correctly downloaded. After this, when the
> > actual installation process would be supposed to start, it fails with the
> > message:
> >
> > At least *MB more space needed on the / filesystem
>
> Have you considered making the root filesystem of your VM have more space?
>
> In the settings dialog for a VM its the "System storage max size" item which
> you can change. Be aware that the VM likely needs to restart to access the
> extra space.

I did and I solved the problem now, thanks. I have to say that the problem here
was the absence of qubes-manager: I wasn't able to see where to set the root
partition dimensions. Also, I am using i3, so the idea of moving "all the
relevant stuff" to the start menu is like saying "we really, really hate our i3
users" :D

Cheers,
Fab