Hello everyone,

Like most of you, I came upon Qubes OS and fell in love. I have it
running on an Asrock Z77 Extreme 11 with 32GBram and an i7-4790K. Apart
from a few unexplained hangups from time to time, it has been smooth
sailing. I'm in the process of building a brute of a machine (For heavy
number crunching and video editing etc). My objective is to some day
retire the machine I'm currently building into my daily driver with
Qubes OS but that is some time in the future.

My current confusion is over 3 parts on my build list. I wish to know if
these are compatible with Qubes 4.

- X2 Intel Xeon Silver 4114 2,20GHz

- Supermicro X11DPi-NT

- Sapphire Radeon RX 580 Pulse

I suspect The board and processors are probably OK but have no clue if
the above graphic card would work. Any information and or suggestions
for alternatives if these are unsupported is appreciated and welcome.

Thanks in advance for your time and heartfelt appreciation to the Qubes
team who toil over this OS.

Cheers

Drax