On Sat, January 6, 2018 8:08 pm, russlyatos...@gmail.com wrote:

> 1. Oh, my bad, I meant to burn ISO on DVD or/and Flash Drive, and then
> use PC to install on it...
>
> 2. I didn't find guide how to burn DVD Qubes ISO

It's a normal ISO, just burn like you usually would. I think in Debian
Gnome for example, I right-clicked it and picked burn to DVD.

> 3. As I understood it's possible to literally install Qubes on flash
> drive and run it from it?

Yes, that works but you might want to make a full backup of your hard
drive first just in case. Once that's done, boot off the DVD and plug in
your USB drive before the installer starts. Make very sure you are
choosing to install to the USB drive.