On 01/06/2018 11:14 PM, Sven Semmler wrote:

On 12/18/2017 11:07 PM, 'EW' via qubes-users wrote:

I tried a lot of things from various posts but to no avail, I'm
going to just assume for now that the HW is not compatible (they
are USB 3 adapters, some posts are at least opening the possibility
that USB 3 is no really supported yet). The system worked off of a
USB 3 based SD card though (before I installed to bullt-in SSD).
Yep, got trouble with USB3 too. As far as USB-to-Ethernet adapters are
concerned I had success with Apple's (which is USB2)...

https://www.apple.com/shop/product/MC704LL/A/apple-usb-ethernet-adapter
Apple? seriously? not only will you pay way too much money but you will be supporting a company that truly hates hardware freedom and products you can actually use for real work.