Hi All,

I'm running an ORWL m7-480 ( https://orwl.org/ ) and the install reported that
my CPU is not compatible (I forget the exact wording/reason).  My CPU info is
below, and it does appear to have all the VTX-* etc tech needed?

I somehow stumbled onward anyhow (more by accident really) despite the warning,
and it did kindof boot up afterward, although I then reverted to qubes 3
because I wanted to play more with my new ORWL toy.  Perhaps there's a bug in
the installer that's not understanding that my CPU is ok?

https://ark.intel.com/products/88199/Intel-Core-m7-6Y75-Processor-4M-Cache-up-to-3_10-GHz

(/proc/cpuinfo from dom0):-

processor       : 3
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 6
model           : 78
model name      : Intel(R) Core(TM) m7-6Y75 CPU @ 1.20GHz
stepping        : 3
microcode       : 0xba
cpu MHz         : 1200.090
cache size      : 4096 KB
physical id     : 0
siblings        : 4
core id         : 1
cpu cores       : 2
apicid          : 3
initial apicid  : 3
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 22
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu de tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mca cmov pat clflush acpi
mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht syscall nx lm constant_tsc arch_perfmon rep_good nopl
nonstop_tsc eagerfpu pni pclmulqdq monitor est ssse3 sdbg fma cx16 sse4_1
sse4_2 movbe popcnt tsc_deadline_timer aes xsave avx f16c rdrand hypervisor
lahf_lm abm 3dnowprefetch ida arat epb pln pts dtherm fsgsbase bmi1 hle avx2
bmi2 erms rtm rdseed adx xsaveopt xsavec
bugs            :
bogomips        : 2400.18
clflush size    : 64
cache_alignment : 64